Monday, December 12, 2011

The Content Percent

Sometimes I wonder how much of the Occupy movement has to do with simple envy and feelings of entitlement. I may just be projecting, since I recognize those feelings in myself.

Sure, it's good to stand against injustice, but I think most people are just frustrated and looking for someone to blame.

Instead of clamoring for what we think life owes us, why not learn to be content with the things we have?

Instead of blaming others for our problems, why not help one another out of them?

I'm not trying to discredit the Occupy movement. I just think it's healthy for people to question their motives.

Hoping to be part of the content percent,

Direchihuahua

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Institute for Circular Reasoning by Peter Semple is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.