Thursday, April 7, 2011

Plans

Ladies and gentlemen, the Institute is branching out. After a lot of thinking, I've come to the conclusion that the Institute's lack of a unifying theme is it's weakness. In short, the awesome contained within is too varied.

From now on, this blog will be almost exclusively devoted to humor. As of today, I have begun the creation of several satellite blogs to handle other types of writing, like reviews and travelogues.

Think of it as the beginning of a new era, one in which I will rule the blogosphere. :)
Don't worry. I'm a benevolent dictator. Mwahaha.

Direchihuahua

1 comment:

Mamaknight said...

Funny, that's what I was going to suggest for your character! LOL

 
Creative Commons License
The Institute for Circular Reasoning by Peter Semple is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.