Sunday, July 26, 2009

Strange

I've felt kind of weird the past couple of days, and I don't know why.
There's been a strange sense of foreboding, like a vicious surprise is waiting just around the corner.

I certainly hope not, but if it comes, I pray I'll have the strength to face it with dignity.

Of course, I could be completely off-base. I know enough not to fully trust my feelings. Still, this foreboding has me nervous and a little moody. To the outside world, I just look tired, but there's definitely a deeper reason behind my malaise than a simple lack of sleep.

Lord, please have mercy.

Direchihuahua

1 comment:

wash me away. said...

maybe you just need to be accustomed to less drama in your life lol.
;]

 
Creative Commons License
The Institute for Circular Reasoning by Peter Semple is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.