Friday, March 13, 2009

Fill Me

By Pete Semple

Here it comes
The same old thing again and again
Pushing me
Throwing me down over the edge
I'm fighting
But there's no power left in this old shell

Fill me with You

Chorus:
All I am is nothing
Floating dust upon the wind
I can't resist this feeling
Desire haunts me to the end
Here I am so empty
I've got nothing left to lose
So fill me
Fill me with You

Sins return
Bringing back the shame and the guilt
Thought I'd left
Them all behind so long long ago
I'm trying
But there's no power left in this old shell

Fill me with You

Chorus

Bridge:
All I wanted was to do the right things
At the right times
Instead I turned from truth
And followed after Satan's lies
Crucify my flesh and make me one with You
Oh Lord
Oh Lord

Fill me with You

Chorus

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The Institute for Circular Reasoning by Peter Semple is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.